Do you get annoyed by objects that don't line up by one pixel? Let’s talk.
Can you work independently, striving to improve yourself and others? You’re hired.
Kantox is a Fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies managing their FX in an automated way. We are now over 105 people strong team split between London and Barcelona and have raised over €20M. We just got awarded for the third year in a row the Deloitte Fast 50 UK and Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA. Over 3,900 clients in 70 countries have already exchanged more than USD $10 billion with us!
We are a young team which loves heavy challenges and doesn't compromise on execution, speed and quality. We always strive for excellence and have each other's back. So, if you are a hard-working team player who likes to be challenged and wants to join one of the most sophisticated B2B Fintech on the European scenes, keep reading!
The Tech department at Kantox is a team of experienced professionals that love complex challenges. More often than not, we’re pioneers in what we do - education and re-education in programming is how we manage to stay on that level.
We’re looking for developers with a cool head, warm heart and at least one foot on the ground.
You will be part of our top-notch team of developers, Barcelona beach based (literally ocean views all year long from your workspace). You’ll help build the FE code of our award winning FX platform (https://www.fxweek.com/awards/4344081/best-e-fx-platform-for-corporates-kantox) working shoulder to shoulder with the UX, Product, and Tech teams.
We are looking for someone who’s confident working with Angular, React, View or other frameworks and willing to test the world of Ember. No prior experience in Ember is required. We will make sure that you are provided with all the right tools to learn Ember until you become ready to teach us back some tricks. To fit in Kantox’s culture, a self-driven personality with an eagerness to learn and improve is a must! We expect you to ask questions all the time and not being afraid of making mistakes. We are a very flat management team and we trust and value all of our professionals.
As a UX/FE developer you care about how our users interact with the platform and build it accordingly, we share our vision on our daily SUMs with the UX team and we are totally user driven. Our official language is English but since we’re in a multicultural and diverse working environment, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, Bulgarian and many other languages are commonly spoken in the common areas. No financial background is required, trainings will be provided to help you understand how our platform works and all the processes that happen around it.
What we’re looking for:
· At least 2 years of professional experience in Angular, React, View etc.
· Self-driven personalities with a hunger to learn and improve
· Engineers that are not afraid to make mistakes, but have a passion to do things right
· Strong team players that dare to ask questions
· Permission to work within the EU is a must
· Fluency in English
- Dynamic work environment without much of a hierarchy
- Direct impact on the business
- Opportunity to work on really cool technology
- The chance to work with a some of the best programmers the World can offer
- Seriously boosting your CV with experience in bank transactionsSponsor Learning Budget
- Amazing views and beautiful office by the beach
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons at the office
- Relocation package if needed
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Intensive schedule on Fridays
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Private health insurance
- Ticket Restaurant card
- Fresh fruits and unlimited coffee